Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
Q4 2017 (tentative)
LEGRAND LEGACY is a love letter to all time favorite JRPGs with a fresh take on the classic turn-based combat. You are invited to explore a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with curious creatures, devastating wars, and intriguing tales of personal redemption. Embark on an epic adventure in this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds to bring peace back to Legrand! But be careful who you trust, everyone has a secret to hide…
This project was initiated in 2014 and is poised to be one of the biggest and most ambitious game projects in South East Asia. Our main source of inspiration was classic JRPGs like the Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy, and Suikoden. Legrand Legacy was launched on Steam Greenlight on September 22, 2016 and was Greenlit by the community in just 12 days. Our Kickstarter and PayPal crowdfunding campaign was completed in May 2017. In total, 1,079 backers pledged £46,777 to help bring this project to life. Legrand Legacy has been showcased in Game Prime 2016 (Indonesia), GDC 2017 (USA), Pax East 2017 (USA), SXSW 2017 (USA), Casual Connect 2017 (Singapore), BitSummit 2017 (Japan), Gamescom 2017 (Germany), and PAX West 2017 (USA).
- A fully immersive experience with stunning FMV, fully rendered 3D cinematics, and epic original soundtrack
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test the limits of your wits
- Recruit craftsmen to restore the abandoned city of Dumville, play mini games, or go on rewarding side quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies to craft items
- Configure items and grimoire that characters can wield in combat or set combat formation
Teaser Trailer 2017 YouTube
Beta Sneak Preview YouTube
Cinematic Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner, Most Promising Game." Game Prime, November 30, 2016
- "Finalist, Pitch Competition." SXSW, March 17, 2017
- "Finalist, Indie Prize." Casual Connect, May 18, 2017
- "Official Selection, Bonus Stage." London, 2 April, 2017
- "Official Selection, E3 Week MIX." Los Angeles, 14 June, 2017
- "Official Selection, Indie Arena Booth." Gamescom, 22 August, 2017
- "Official Selection, Indie Megabooth." PAX West, 1 September, 2017
- "Legrand Legacy is an incoming role-player that draws from classic series."
- Joe Donnelly, PC Gamer
- "Legrand Legacy's combat draws inspiration from Shadow Hearts, Fire Emblem."
- Joel Couture, Siliconera
- "Legrand Legacy looks gorgeous."
- Joanna Mueller, Cliqist
- "A pretty epic looking boss battle."
- Azario Lopez, Dual Shockers
- "Superb storytelling machine with a fresh take on traditional RPG combat. -- It's impressive combination of strong, mysterious lore, fluid animations and refreshing battle sequences make it a standout RPG to watch out for."
- Katrina Filippidis, Gameranx
- "Legrand Legacy has a fun turn-based combat system"
- Brandon Green, Game Reactor
- "This game is a total blast"
- Shelby Royal, The Nerd Stash
- "There is such a promise of exotic locations, creatures and mysteries to explore"
- Britta S, Digitally Downloaded
- "Fans of tactical turn-based JRPGs will be happy to hear Legrand Legacy"
- Suzie Ford, MMORPG.COM
- "Looks to be a fantastic JRPG-Style turn based tactical game"
- Ron Burk, Gaming Trend
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Legrand Legacy on Twitter
Official Twitter twitter.com.
Legrand Legacy on Facebook
Official Facebook facebook.com.
Legrand Legacy on Steam Store
Play Legrand Legacy's demo on Steam store.steampowered.com.
Legrand Legacy on Game Jolt
Download Legrand Legacy's demo here gamejolt.com.
Legrand Legacy on Kickstarter
Crowdfunding our first game kickstarter.com.
Legrand Legacy on Soundcloud
A selection of soundtrack from Legrand Legacy soundcloud.com.
A selection of other creations from our music collaborator, INharmonics soundcloud.com.
SEMISOFT is a game development company built by gamers for gamers. Our vision is to craft original ideas into mainstream pop culture. Our mission is to develop quality games that entertain, educate, and enrich players worldwide.
More information on SEMISOFT, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Legrand Legacy Credits
Henry William 'Uwil' Winata
Executive Producer & Lead Game Designer, SEMISOFT
Producer & Creative Director, SEMISOFT
Associate Producer, SEMISOFT
Game Designer, SEMISOFT
Art Director, SEMISOFT
Technical Art Director, SEMISOFT
Fitra "Feri" Ghifari
Environment Artist, SEMISOFT
Sound Designer & Sound Programmer, SEMISOFT, INharmonics
Composer, SEMISOFT, INharmonics